When you decide that you are ready to apply for admission to our school, please follow the steps below to complete the application process.
Step 1. Application
Complete the Admission Application, the Pastoral Reference and submit them along with the following documentation:
- Registration Fee (make checks payable to ECS)
- Copy of the last end-of-year report card and the most current report card
- Copy of the most recent standardized test results (SAT, OLSAT, CAT etc.)
- A completed Teacher Recommendation
- A completed 7-12th Grade Student Questionnaire
- A completed School Records Request Form
Step 2. Interview
Once the Student and Family applications, the Registration fee, and the above listed documents have been submitted to the school office, an interview with the Principal will be scheduled. At least one parent (preferably two) must be present with their student at the interview. The interview will include:
- Review of the completed Student and Family Application, standardized tests and report cards
- A synopsis of the school's educational philosophy, and policies will be presented
- Review of course offerings
- Students in 9-12 grade will interview with both the Principal and Pastor
Step 3. Entrance Test
Each student that applies for admission will be required to take an entrance test. The entrance test will focus on accessing grammar and math abilities. The test will measure the student's ability and access appropriate placement.
Step 4. Acceptance
The school will then evaluate all of the information presented and determine whether the student will be accepted. The student and family will be notified either by phone, letter or email.
Step 5. Completion of Paperwork
Once a student has been accepted, the following paperwork must be submitted to the school office prior to a student starting school.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Prince William County School Entrance Health Form
- Emergency Care Information
- Enrollment in FACTS (financial management system)
- Signed copy of the Statement of Cooperation and Permission